Fetish Film is a Moscow-based production company with a strong European background, keeping up with the latest trends in production.
Fetish Film is a full-fledged production house with an 12-year history in the Russian market. Our main elements are production value, creativeness and fresh talents. Traditionally, we fully specialize in TV-commercials, music-videos, photo-production, and develop feature films. And, notably, we have a big experience for integrated and new-media campaigns. In 2012 Fetish Film becomes a Russian rep of InVitro Group – new talent and new media network.
Along with advertising-related occupation, we organize art-events and exhibitions.
In 2012, Fetish produced interactive exhibition by Michel Gondry in Moscow “Film Amateur Factory” curated by Garage CCC, and also organized a “Museum of Everything” exhibition-tour around 5 Russian cities, aimed for discovering and collecting new artists in Russia.
We exclusively represent numerous Russian and foreign directors. In 2016 Fetish Film started to represent Iconoclast production directors for Russian market. Every day we work on to expand this roster and pay special attention to talent research.
About 100 works produced by Fetish were awarded at different creative festivals. Among the most-proud-of achievements are:
- 5 shortlists at Cannes Lions International Festival of Advertising (2007) – a pioneer viral campaign
in Russia for Danone (“Survive till Holiday” – Agency “IQ Marketing”);
- Grand-Prix at Global Road Safety Film Award and Grand-Prix/Production Grand Cristal at Meribel Ad Festival (2008) – a social road safety campaign for the Russian Road Police (“Driving Safe” – Agency “YesTasteWinNow” (currently – “Zavod”));
- Gold at ADCR and other numerous awards (2008) – for the first Russian Gmail viral campaign (“Gmail Art-Attack” – Agency “Saatchi & Saatchi”);
- Grand-Prix at Red Apple International Advertising & Marketing Festival (2010) – TVC-campaign for Alfa-Bank (“Honesty Pays” – Agency “IQ Marketing”);
- Gold in VFX and Bronze in Craft at Red Apple International Advertising & Marketing Festival (2012) – TVC for Nika watch manufacturer (“Watches of the Purest Tint” – Agency “IQ Marketing”).